NOW AVAILABLE IN THREE OPTIONS
- KANSAS HOT RUB
- This american style dry rub is made with three different chilli peppers and marinates in the packaging so that its ready to be cooked on arrival.
- CHINESE SWEET AND SPICY RUB
- This traditional Chinese style dry rub is a combination of natural brown sugar, five spice, garlic and some secret spices. Ready to cook on arrival.
A strip of spare ribs with the belly cut off, these ribs contain a fair amount of meat and weigh, on average about 600g. They can be frozen but we expect you wont be able to stop yourself from eating them immediately.
HOW TO COOK SPARE RIBS
- Line a large cooking tray with aluminum foil (for easy cleanup) and place a large cooling rack on top of the foil. The ribs will sit on the rack.
- Set your oven to 120 C
- Cook for 2 hours
- Now cover the ribs with a sheet of aluminum foil. They don't need to be wrapped tightly, just covered and tucked around the edges.
- Cook for a further 2 hours
- Remove allow to cool and eat with your favourite dipping sauces.