We are now taking orders for 2023 Christmas Hams. Once again we have not increased our prices this year. All our hams come from NZ Free Range pigs born and bred outdoors. They are guaranteed free range for the entirety of their lives.
Our Traditional Christmas hams are smoked and cooked, ready for you to warm and glaze (glaze not included) or just eat cold. All our hams still have the bone in them to ensure the full flavour of the meat is transferred to your dinner table. The ham will arrive cooked. We recommend you leave hams in their vacuum packaging until you are ready to use
- Quarter Ham - 1.3 to 1.6kg rump end. Serving approx 10-15 slices
- Half Ham - about 4kg. Serving approx 30-35 generous slices
- Whole Ham - about 8kg. Serving approx 65-70 generous slices
- Payment is non refundable and cannot be swapped for credit.
- Please confirm your shipping address or pick up from our factory in Levin.
- We are unable to confirm specific delivery dates or times.
- Weights are approximate
Pick up at Woody's Free Range (Levin)
If you select PICK UP you will be sent an email in December when your order is ready to collect. Email us at email@example.com if you haven't heard from us by 20th December.
Shipping rates will be advised at checkout. We deliver to rural addresses at your risk (no extra cost). We aim to start sending out the Xmas hams from the 5th December, you will be sent a tracking email when despatched so please don't contact us unless you have not received your ham by the 20th December. Hams will have a 40 day best before date, this will see you into the New Year.
FREE RANGE PORK. WATER. SALT. RAW SUGAR. MINERAL SALTS(451,450). ACIDITY REGULATOR (331). ANTIOXIDANT (316). PRESERVATIVE (250). GLUTEN FREE.
Our ham contains a small amount of preservative (0.03%) to ensure our premium free range meat arrives at your home in perfect condition.